AKG K15 On-Ear Conference Headphones
The AKG K15 high-performance on-ear headphones, through decades of experience, have set new standards in the field of conferencing. Sophisticated design is paired with high quality audio and advanced security technology. Optimal adjustment to any head size and light weight design allow hours of use, while forgetting the presence of these headphones. After the conference wiping with a simple hygienic tissue will prepare the unit for the next user, without the need to exchange expensive foam cushions.
The steel bow is made of stainless spring steel to keep it´s shape for the entire lifetime and at the same time making the headphones flexible enough to achieve different wearing positions. The cable is very soft and TPU covered to reduce the structure-borne noise.
- Wide frequency range for modern multimedia conferences
- On-ear, ultra lightweight design and wide adjustment range for maximum wearing comfort
- Rugged construction for an extra-long life of reliability and stability
- Low impedance technology for lots of SPL to override room noise when needed
- Cleanable high gloss polished plastic ear cups comply with all hygienic standards
- The headband is made of a soft TPE material to guarantee comfortably wearing properties
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL||113dB ±3 dB SPL/V|
|Headphone Style||Open Back|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG K15 On-Ear Conference Headphones.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields