AKG CBL301B Triple Element Boundary Layer Microphone
The AKG CB301B is a triple element, professional low-profile boundary layer microphone, easy to install with intuitive user controls. Leveraging AKG’s vast portfolio of innovation, the new CBL Series by AKG is a family of low-profile boundary layer microphones, available in multiple form factors and mic coverage patterns to accommodate critical applications including conference rooms and meeting spaces. Featuring intuitive user controls for talk/mute, elegant design aesthetics with LEDs, and screw terminals for mics and I/O, the CBL Series is easy to install, easy to use, easy on the eyes and makes meetings sound great.
- Elegant design complements any room interior
- Low profile minimally disrupts the table surface
- Triple element cardioid microphone - user configurable 270° to 360°
- Screw terminals greatly simplify installation
- Mute switch - change talk and mute state by simply touching the mic
- RGB LED ring indicators provide clear visual cues to indicate current talk and mute state
- RF interference suppression - avoid interference from mobile phones and laptops
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Transducer Type||Pressure Zone (PZM)|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG CBL301B Triple Element Boundary Layer Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields