AKG C 430 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
- Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
- Extremely compact, professional quality overhead MicroMic
- Phantom or battery powering options
- Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
- Trouble-free use on open-air stages
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands
|Unit Weight||32 g|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Impedance||Electrical: 200 Ohms / Recommended load: 2 kOhms|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-43.1 dBV/Pa (7 mV)|
|Max. SPL||126/130 dB|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG C 430 Small Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields