AKG C 516 ML Hypercardioid Miniature Microphone
The AGK C516ML is perfect for miking up accordions, guitars and pianos The C516 ML professional miniature instrumental microphone, part of the MicroMics family, is designed for use on accordions, pianos, guitar speakers and keyboard/organ cabinets. Using two C516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B29 L battery power supply is the ideal way to mic up an accordion.
The C516 ML comes with a wide variety of mounting materials, such as screws, adhesive pads and adapter plates, for easy installation on the instrument or amp.
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Rugged, highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable easy to install and service
- Established as an industry-standard accordion mic on stages worldwide, day by day for decades
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|
|Number of Microphones||Single Microphone|
|Frequency Range||60 to 20000 Hz|
|Max. SPL||63 dB-A|
|Analog or Digital||Analog|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the AKG C 516 ML Hypercardioid Miniature Microphone.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields