Acoustical Fulfillment Flex-48 Adaptive Treatment System - Graphite
One 16" x 48" x 2" high-end absorptive acoustical treatment panel with brushed stainless steel Flex-Tray and Flex-Shield plus ten MLV pads, six threaded drywall anchors, and six screws
The Acoustical Fulfillment Flex-48 Adaptive Treatment System is a first-of-its-kind dynamic acoustical treatment product. It comprises three main components, all made in the USA:
- Brushed stainless steel Flex-Tray
- Laser radiused Flex-Shield
- Fabric-wrapped FulFill Acoustical Panel
The interaction of these components provides absorption, diffusion, and low-frequency control, all in one elegant product.
The Flex-Tray has built-in impalers to wall mount the FulFill Panel. It also has side rails that allow you to install or remove the Flex-Shield easily. The Flex behaves like a barrel-type diffuser with the shield in place, dispersing high-frequencies back into the room. The mid and low frequencies continue through to the FulFill panel, where they are absorbed. The five-inch air gap created between the panel and the shield, combined with the shield's sympathetic vibration, significantly increases the system's low-frequency performance: 0.95 NRC at 125 Hz!
Shape the sound of your room as desired as easily as changing a microphone. For more liveliness, leave the shields in place. For a tighter sound, remove some or all of the shields. The Flex-48 allows for many sonic profiles out of just one room, on-demand.
In the box:
- One (1) 16 x 48 x 2" fabric-wrapped beveled-edge FulFill Acoustical Panel
- One (1) brushed stainless steel Flex-Tray with built-in impalers
- One (1) laser radiused Flex-Shield
- Mounting hardware included
- Custom soft case for shield storage available
- Panel core: 6-7 pcf fiberglass
- Edge: beveled
- Flammability: Class A per ASTM E84
- Flex-Tray: 18 x 48" brushed stainless steel
- Flex-Shield: 23.8 x 48" polycarbonate with laser radiused corners, 0.08" thickness
|Package Contents||Three 12" x 48" x 2" high-end absorptive acoustical treatment panels with brushed stainless steel Flex-Tray and Flex-Shield plus ten MLV pads, six threaded drywall anchors, and six screws.|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Acoustical Fulfillment Flex-48 Adaptive Treatment System - Graphite.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields