Acoustica Pianissimo - Electronic Delivery
Acoustica Pianissimo is the finest Virtual Grand Piano currently on the market and it is included with Mixcraft Pro Studio. Pianissimo virtual piano uses a combination of sample playback and advanced physical modeling to create a stunning acoustic grand piano sound. Starting with 250 MB of high quality samples of a Steinway Model D grand piano, Pianissimo uses complex signal processing and programming to recreate the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. Add in modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable control over tone and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, and Pianissimo might just be the best sounding, most playable virtual piano ever.
- Steinway Model Grand Piano: 250 MB of high quality samples of a real Steinway Model D grand piano
- 256 Voices of Polyphony: Ideal for solo piano performance, studio compositions, and live performance
- Sounds like a real Piano: Realistic audio samples makes Pianissimo nearly indistinguishable from a real piano!
- Performance and Affordability: There is not a virtual piano on the market that can match Pianissimo in performance or value
- Features 250MB of high-quality, quadruple-strike samples from a Steinway Model D grand piano, enhanced with acoustic modeling technology to produce a rich, warm, expressive, and highly realistic grand piano sound
- Ultra-professional integrated studio reverb creates a highly realistic ambience that places the piano within a true acoustic space
- Unparalleled sample programming creates a fluid, dynamic, expressive tone without identifiable velocity switching or other digital artifacts
- Advanced sympathetic resonance modeling recreates the subtle shimmer of piano strings when the damper pedal is depressed
- Adjustable incidental piano sounds, including mechanical noises from damper pedal and key release, for an unparalleled level of realism
- 256 voices of polyphony and low CPU usage make Pianissimo ideal for solo piano performance, studio compositions, and live performance
- Adjustable piano lid, velocity curve, tone controls, sympathetic resonance, reverb, and chorus effect allow you to tailor the piano’s tone and response to fit your playing style
- Works in all major digital audio recording software packages (including Mixcraft) as a VSTi plug-in instrument
- Stand-alone version features metronome, two-track sequencer, and ability to mix down recordings to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG Vorbis audio files
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended)
- 1.5 GHz CPU (2 GHz Dual Core recommended)
- Sound card or sound device
- USB or MIDI controller keyboard recommended
- Display resolution @ 1024 x 768 or above
|Software Delivery||Electronic Delivery|
|Virtual Instrument Type||Pianos and Keyboards|
|Plug-In Format||VST, Standalone|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Acoustica Pianissimo - Electronic Delivery.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields