Access Virus TI2 Keyboard – No Longer Available
The Access Music VIRUS TI2 Keyboard is a professional 61-note, 80-voice polyphonic synthesizer and controller keyboard that sharpens the cutting edge of the currently available technology with its Total Integration design.
The supplied VirusControl remote plug-in software allows the VIRUS TI2 Keyboard complete integration with external sequencers as both an audio and MIDI interface, or as a dedicated controller instrument, and creates a plug-in "feel" to the operation and response of this advanced hardware instrument.
The VIRUS TI2 Keyboard is equipped with high-res 24 bit/192KHz D/A converters, balanced inputs and outputs, a very large and comprehensive selection of controller knobs and buttons, and well over 2000 rewritable preset ROM patches, featuring Wavetable and the proprietary HyperSaw synthesis modes, along with a large and flexibly-assigned complement of multi-effects, EQs and filters.
The VIRUS TI2 Keyboard is an advanced controller and performance instrument featuring superb sound and intuitive operation, functioning equally well in the studio or on stage.
- 61-note polyphonic programmable synthesizer with light-weighted synth-action keys, velocity response and Aftertouch
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load, extended memory with 512 RAM patches and 2048 rewritable ROM patches
- Wavetable and HyperSaw synthesis; HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths each with parallel sub oscillator per voice for thick voice layering, no additional polyphony required
- 3 LFOs with 68 selectable waveforms, 2 high-speed ADSTR envelopes; 2 multi-mode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and Analog Filter model with 6 24dB Slope and self-oscillation
- Supplied VirusControl VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP; remote software integrates Virus TI2 into external software sequencer, creating plug-in feel and operation for hardware synth
- 33 controller knobs, pitch and modulation wheels, 43 controller buttons
- Dedicated remote mode turns unit into universal remote controller keyboard for VST/ AU plug-ins and external synthesizers
- Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs of keyboard may be used by sequencer application as an audio and MIDI hardware interface
- Sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to external sequencer for minimal-latency response
- Dedicated Tap Tempo button, programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch, independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
- 129 parallel effects include reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ and Analog Boost bass enhancer
- 6 balanced 1/4" audio outputs with switchable soft limiting algorithm, high-res 192kHz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O
- Dual 24 bit 1/4" TRS balanced audio inputs
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields
Please fill out the form below and, when Access Virus TI2 Keyboard becomes available, a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you.