To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
Mic-EZE M4 Clip
The Mic-EZE M4 Clip is a mic clip made in the USA for over 25 years. Typical uses include drums (enabling all microphones to be attached to any part of the set), repositioning floor control systems (RAD?) for easy reach, attaching under cymbals, providing easy viewing of smart phones & tablets.
- Parallel mount from vertical structures
- Female end standard microphone stand threads (USA)
- Durable - still in us by customers for over 25 years
- Unlimited positioning - clamps anywhere
- Protection pads & slip proof
- Vibration & shock isolation
- Quick and easy mounting
- 2" clamp opening
- Locking design for secure fit
- Lightweight at 2 ounces
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Mic-EZE M4 Clip.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields