Ableton Suite 8 - Retail Box
The Ableton Suite 8 is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds.
Ableton Suite 8's library is a well-balanced and comprehensive collection of sounds and resources including synthesis, real-world "Sound Objects," presets, grooves, templates and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects
- A wide range of software instruments
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74 *
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G *
- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
- Multicore and multiprocessor support
*Boxed version only.
- Printed reference manual in English, French, German or Japanese (box only)
- Built-in interactive lessons
- Localized software menus, tutorials and PDF reference manuals in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
The installation size of the boxed version of Ableton Suite 8 is 48 GB. The downloadable version requires 4.6 GB of hard drive space.
Mac: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended), DVD-ROM drive
Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), DVD-ROM drive, QuickTime recommended
|Software Delivery||Retail Box|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the Ableton Suite 8 - Retail Box.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields