A-Designs Audio MP-1 Mic Pre #1150 (Used)
- Input Impedance: 1.4k Ohm
- Gain Range: 46 dB
- Noise (EIN): -120 dB
- Mic: Phantom Switchable 48 Volt Power Source
- Mic Input: Phase Switchable 0-180
- Instrument Jack Input:1/4 phono combo XLR
- Input Impedance: Min > 100k Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 60k Hz:
- Balanced XLR Output:
- utput Impedance: 600 Ohm Switchable to 10k
- Maximum Level: +22 dBu
- Output: Low-Z, transformer-balanced
- Distortion: THD: > .08 @ 1 Khz
- Power Requirements: 100/120/230 VAC - 42 Watts
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 19" x 3.5" x 10"
A-Designs brings you a true tube in... tube out... mono version of the classic MP-2 stereo mic-pre.
The MP-1 has the same features and quality that has made the MP-2 the buzz of the professional audio industry.
Features include a world-class Jensen input transformer coupled with a custom wound output transformer, delivering the lowest noise and top quality sound that you would demand from a high-end, high-priced mic-pre.
Additional features include a balanced XLR connector with a 1/4 inch input, and a true VU meter, along with phantom and phase switches.
Experience the rich, full spectrum of sound that the MP-1 delivers to live performances and recordings.
The MP-1 is the perfect match for today’s demanding artists on a budget.
|Condition||Used / Vintage|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the A-Designs Audio MP-1 Mic Pre #1150 (Used).
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields