4ms Company Quad Clock Distributor - Rev 2
The 4MS Quad Clock Distributor is a four channel voltage controlled Clock Divider/Multiplier with master Tap Tempo. Each channel can be synced to the tap tempo, to the channel above, or to an external clock. Each channel also has a reset jack. With a Tap Tempo button and five sync'ed clock outputs, the QCD is a versatile head-of-the-chain "Master" clock module, and/or a complex rhythmic pattern generator.
- Four CV-controlled Clock Divider/Multipliers
- Tap tempo button and five sync'ed clock outputs make the QCD perfect for head-of-the-chain "Master" clock module
- Tap clock output runs at the tapped tempo (even if other channels are being clocked externally)
- Create complex rhythmic patterns by patching multiple channels into each other's Div/Mult CV and Reset
- Each of the four channels has an independent clock IN, OUT, Reset and Div/Mult CV
- Divide or Multiply incoming clock from /32 to x16 on each channel:
- Detented knob to snap to integer division/multiples
- CV jack to modulate Div/Mult amount
- Reset jack (per channel) restarts the clock when a trigger is received (alters phase of clock)
- Clock input jacks are normalized downwards: Tap->Red->Black->Blue->Green
- Clock outputs stop automatically when incoming clock stops
- LEDs blink to output clocks' tempos
- 5V clock output pulses, fully buffered. Default is square-wave, and PW is controllable with expander
- Daisy chain multiple QCDs or other clock modules using Tap Out jack
- Header on the PCB to connect to Quad Pingable LFO (QPLFO) to provide four CV Skew-able, CV Div/Mult-able envelopes
- Interfaces with QCD Expander for more features (Pulse Width, Inverted Gate, attenuverters for CV inputs)
- Module size:
- The QCD is 10HP and 1.0 inches (26mm) deep.
- All pots have a metal shaft and nut.
- Power consumption:
- A jumper selects using +5V from the power supply, or generating +5V on-board from the +12V rail.
- +12V rail:
- 48mA with jumper selecting external 5V
- 88mA with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- +5V rail:
- 41mA with jumper selecting external 5V
- not used (0mA) with jumper selecting internal 5V.
- -12V rail:
|Input Connectors||3.5 mm TRS|
|Output Connectors||3.5 mm TRS|
|Module Slot Count||10hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 4ms Company Quad Clock Distributor - Rev 2.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields