4ms Company QCD Expander
The 4MS QCD Expander is an expansion module for the Quad Clock Distributor (QCD). The QCD Expander adds a host of features, turning the QCD into a programmatic non-linear sequencer. Each channel gets a CV Trigger Delay (Pulse Width) jack and knob, an additional output jack with three selectable modes, and attenuverters for all CV input jacks. Self-patched evolving rhythms and swing/shuffle patterns are easily obtained, as well as complete control over standard rhythmic patterns.
- Connects to QCD module with a 16-conductor ribbon cable (included)
- More features are added to each QCD channel:
- Multi-mode output jack INV OUT mirrors the tempo of main QCD output
- Mode Switch for each INV OUT jack:
- Delayed Trigger Mode
- Inverted Gate Mode
- Shuffle Mode (delayed + original trigger)
- PW/Delay knob controls trigger delay time on INV OUT jack (or pulse width in Inverted Gate Mode)
- Also controls Pulse Width of main QCD OUT jack
- CV input jack for external control
- Attenuverter allows for one channel to precisely modulate another channel's delay or pulse width
- Div/Mult CV attenuator knob
- Controls how much the signal on the main QCD's Div/Mult CV jack will modulate the tempo
- Useful for precisely modulating the speed of one channel with another
- Global LED brightness can be adjusted from the front panel
- Module size:
- The QCD Expander is 12HP and 0.98" (25mm) deep.
Four knobbed pots have a metal shaft and nut. Eight knobless pots are center-detent with white indicator line.
- +12V rail: 44mA max
- +5V rail: not used
- -12V rail: 30mA max
|Input Connectors||3.5 mm TRS|
|Output Connectors||3.5 mm TRS|
|Module Slot Count||12hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 4ms Company QCD Expander.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields