4ms Company Buffered Mult
The 4ms Buff Mult is a buffered multiple with LED indicators to show positive and negative voltages. Using wide bandwidth opamps, it functions as a dual 1-to-3 or a single 1-to-6 mult for audio, video, or CV signals.
- Two independant buffered multiples, normaled together
- Each channel has one input and three outputs that are high-grade copies of the original
- Each channel has a bi-color LED to indicate positive (white) or negative (red) signal
- Video-rate opamps, for greatest bandwidth of any buffered mult. Fully compatible with LZX and video signals
- Bottom channel is normalized to top channel, for a 1-to-6 multiple
- Useful for detecting signals, troubleshooting patches, isolating modules, preventing "thump" or glitches during live patching, and protecting outputs
The 4ms Buffered Mult is 3HP and 0.75 inches (18mm) deep.
- +12V rail: 13mA
- -12V rail: 13mA
- +5V rail: Not used (0mA)
|Input Connectors||3.5 mm|
|Output Connectors||3.5 mm|
|Module Slot Count||3hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 4ms Company Buffered Mult.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields