2400 Audio Imperium Monitor Controller 2U NG Base Unit - White
2400 Audio Imperium Monitor Controller 2U NG Base Unit is a digitally controlled passive stereo monitor console. The circuit is fully balanced from input to output. Since all audio processing is done 100% passively without any kind of transistors, op-amps, capacitors or converters, it gives you a full uncolored performance without noise floor or headroom limitation!
This 2U version of the Imperium NG has 2 inputs / 3 outputs as standard and can be upgraded to a total of 8 stereo XLR outputs and 4 stereo XLR inputs, making it a great solution for showrooms and other places where many stereo monitor sets are used.
- 8 Configurable levels
- 2 balanced inputs (can be upgraded to 4)
- 3 balanced outputs (can be upgraded to 8)
- Parallel output
- Polarity left CH
- Level bypass
- Level profiles
- Color: White
- Analog, passive design: Fully balanced from input to output
- Digitally controlled: All settings are fully programmable
- New ultra resolution: Unprecedented level resolution in a stepped attenuation environment. Twice the resolution of the previous Imperium
- Superior stereo tracking: Rock-solid stereo image at all levels
- 8 configurable levels: You always listen to the exact same configurable levels
- TouchOSC: Access all features using TouchOSC on Mac/IOS/PC/Android using Imperium layouts
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Inputs||2|
|Input Connectors||Analog XLR|
|Number of Outputs||3|
|Output Connectors||Analog XLR|
|MIDI Connections||In, Out|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 2400 Audio Imperium Monitor Controller 2U NG Base Unit - White.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields