2400 Audio Imperium 2U Base Unit - Industrial Black
Digitally controlled passive stereo monitor controller
DIGITALLY CONTROLLED PASSIVE STEREO MONITOR CONSOLE
The 2400 Audio Imperium 2U is a digital controlled passive stereo monitor console. The circuit is fully balanced from input to output. Since all audio processing is done 100% passively without any transistors, op-amps or other regulatory framework, you hear a full, uncolored performance without noise floor or headroom limitation, exactly what you need in a professional mixing and mastering environment! With its eight stereo outputs, a fully expanded unit is also very suitable for showrooms or studios with a vast amount of active speakers.
The eight reference levels ensure that you can always recall your favorite mix levels quick and easy, at high, mid and low volume. Plus, you also get rock solid stereo imaging with extreme accuracy. It will make you work differently, more focused and effective than with a conventional volume control. You can get back to exactly the same mix the next day or the week after and be sure that it is the same listening experience every time. Again, this is very important when doing your final mix or mastering, which is rarely finished in one day.
Imperium also features a flash memory for storing your favorite settings for the unit. You can program which inputs have Level Bypass function enabled, or which outputs have the Parallel Output on by default. The firmware is upgradable.
Control Imperium via MIDI from a MIDI controller or send WiFi from an iPad/iPhone using Touch OSC to your mac or PC. Then forward the MIDI data to the Imperium.
- Mono & Cut: Cut is always in at boot up, very nice when wanting to take good care of you precious speakers and, more importantly, your ears
- Level Bypass: Bypasses Imperium's own built-level system, can be used when having a mixer with control room outputs or a summing amp with its own master level control
- Phase Left CH: Phase Reversing the left channel on all inputs
- Insert: Can be used to connect another device into the Imperium instead of the built-in level system, like a talkback solution, level pilot, etc.
- Parallel Output: Can be used to send a signal to a subwoofer or another pair of speakers along with the selected speakers
- Lightning fast response when changing inputs or outputs, for instant A/B comparison
- Stepped attenuation, 8 reference levels
- 3 x stereo balanced outputs expandable to 8 balanced outputs (optional, 2U only)
- 2 x stereo balanced inputs expandable to 4 balanced inputs (optional, 2U only)
- 2 x stereo balanced inputs with hybrid I/O
- 4 x outputs balanced outputs with hybrid I/O
- Direct access to all levels, in and outputs from the front panel
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 2400 Audio Imperium 2U Base Unit - Industrial Black.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields