To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
1010 Music bitbox
The 1010 Music bitbox is a revolutionary new 26HP Eurorack sampler that features an app-style interface to provide modular synthesizer systems with on-the-fly, synchronized, 24-bit audio recording and playback of up to 16 simultaneous samples. Use bitbox to quickly record the output of cool patches and electronic jams as high-quality files. Recordings can be locked to the patch clock and recorded to bar/sync boundaries, so there is no fussing to find loop points. For playback, just launch any combination of up to 16 audio clips via a simple touch screen grid interface designed for speed and function. Creative options abound and include triggering samples as loops or one-shots via MIDI, CV Gate and modulation. Use modulation inputs to launch rows of up to four clips at a time to easily create complex, new layers of sounds. Save or load up to 12 banks of samples to microSD card, so you can easily recreate your set and/or use the samples and loops in Mac or PC applications. There’s even support for Ableton Live format. Bitbox adds new creative possibilities to Eurorack, with its straight-forward touch screen interface, high-quality 24-bit recording, and innovative sample manipulation capabilities.
- Playback of up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 directly from microSD.
- Trigger samples via touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card (included)
- Free samples including beats and other samples by producer Jason Donnelly (DJ Puzzle)
- 24-bit/48 kHz stereo input for high quality recordings, with stereo output and two mono effects sends
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize start/stop times to clock inputs with a maximum recording time of up to 4 hours
- Multiple clip Launch Modes, including One-Shot, Toggle, Gate, and a Repeat mode to allow quantized retriggering of clips while a key is held or via the touch screen - normal playback resumes when the key or button is released
- Scene Trigger, which plays back an entire row of four clips/loops at once via touch screen or modulation inputs (which can also be assigned to modulate sample start, length, or pitch)
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Control of sample parameters, including start position, length, gain, loop mode, launch quantization and pitch, including pitch modulation via CV input
- Save/recall up to 12 different banks of samples and their configuration
- Import bitbox Presets (a 4x4 bank of samples with playback parameters) directly into Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
- 26 HP Eurorack compatible. +12 V: 350mA, -12 V: 0 mA, 5 V: 0 mA
|Module Slot Count||26hp|
|Connector Type||3.5 mm|
|Power Consumption||+12 V 350mA / -12 V 0 mA / 5 V 0 mA|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 1010 Music bitbox.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields