To inquire if this item is available in one of our stores, please call 888.653.1184 or chat with us.
1010 Music Bluebox Compact Digital Mixer/Recorder
Portable digital audio mixer that integrates your electronic music gear allowing you to connect your eurorack, sampler, drum machine and synthesizer outputs to 6 stereo, 3.5 mm TRS inputs and map them to 12 mono tracks or 6 stereo tracks
The 1010 Music Bluebox is the portable digital audio mixer that integrates your electronic music gear. Connect your eurorack, sampler, drum machine and synthesizer outputs to 6 stereo, 3.5 mm TRS inputs and map them to 12 mono tracks or 6 stereo tracks – all with independent control for recording and playback. It’s that keyboard mixer with live performance features that you always hoped someone would make.
Connect the output of your electronic music gear to bluebox, and then route each track independently to the three outputs and effects sends. Each track offers control of volume, gain, 4 band parametric EQ, pan, mute and solo functions. Apply high-quality global reverb and delay effects along with 4 band EQ per track to add new depth to your sound with total control to quickly tweak incoming audio or track playback as needed.
With bluebox you can record independent tracks or the Main mix using a standard microSD card. Capture your jam session for later review, or record the ultimate mix of the tracks for your song.
Bluebox’s compact 5.5” x 5” x 2” case lets you tuck it into a crowded tabletop studio or throw it in your pack for the next gig.
Interact with the dynamic visual interface on the 3.5” touchscreen along with physical knobs, navigation buttons and transport buttons to quickly access the most important functions. MIDI input and output allow you to sync the clock with external gear for synchronized effects and metronome.
- Mix 12 mono/6 stereo tracks of live or prerecorded sound
- Independently route each track to any combination of three stereo outputs: Stereo Output 1 – Main mix; Stereo Output 2 – Assignable, with dedicated sub-mixer (pre or post fader); Stereo Output 3 – Headphone output, with dedicated sub-mixer (pre or post fader)
- Control one parameter for multiple tracks at once in Mixer mode
- Focus on one track at a time in Track mode
- Adjust the level or mute state of each output independently
- Use touch gestures or knobs to tweak your sound with four band EQ per track with support for Low Cut/Low Shelf, Parametric, and High Shelf/High Cut settings for each band
- Apply high-quality Reverb and Delay effects with independent effects sends for each track
- Override the headphone output with the Main mix on demand
- Maximize the loudness and unify your mix with the built-in global compressor
- Sync to external clocks through the MIDI Input and Output
- Record hours of music as 48k, 24 bit WAVs directly to the microSD card as multi-track or as the main stereo mix
- Playback previously recorded tracks while recording new ones
- Load firmware updates through the microSD card
- Mix electronic music gear such as the 1010music blackbox, eurorack modules, drum machines, samplers and synthesizers
- Save and recall Project settings including all parameters for tracks, outputs, EQ and effects
- Plug into a power outlet, or use with your USB Power Bank for hours of use on the go.
- Fit it into a small spot on your desk ad then tuck it in your pack for the next gig
|Unit Weight||1 lb|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Number of Tracks||12|
|Input Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
|Output Connectors||1/4-inch TRS|
Please fill out the form below and a Vintage King Audio Consultant will contact you with a ship date for the 1010 Music Bluebox Compact Digital Mixer/Recorder.
When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. Vintage King can help answer any and every question to help you make the right decisions for your sound. Fill out the form below and we'll be in contact with you shortly.
Free shipping to the lower 48 US states on orders $99 and up. See details.
* Required Fields