In addition to the significant overall performance enhancements, the Yamaha 02R96V2 (Version 2) system Software offers a range of new features that add advanced capabilities for audio production, broadcast, and live applications. But there's more. You also get the capability to install the new optional ADD-ON EFFECTS, providing a range of state-of-the-art effect programs in addition to the current internal effect list.
The Yamaha Studio Manager gives you access to the console's parameters for either on-line or off-line control, and can manage and extensive archive of mix data, scene memory and library files, and it can be used as a medium to exchange data between the Yamaha Digital Consoles.
STUDIO MANAGER Version 2 application for Windows 2000/XP and Mac OS X platforms provide a number of enhancements that makes the already indispensable program more flexible and powerful than ever. It has now become a truly multi-client platform that can accommodate, for example, cascaded 02R96, and various Yamaha editors such as SPX2000 editor, and realize the total recall of the settings in the connected equipment.
The STUDIO MANAGER Version 2 also integrates the GUI for ADD-ON EFFECTS.
Overall New Features
- Multiple hardware support
- Multiple Editor Support
- Multiple Window support
- Window open/close control from the console
- Multiple Undo capability
- Hide/show blocks of parameters (Master fader block to be separated)
- User Assignable Layer with Fader Group Master
- Longer stroke meters
- Jump to Selected channel window by double-clicking Channel ID
- Display numeric value of fader level
Master Fader Window (NEW)
- Online/Offline switch
Selected Channel Window
- Long Stroke channel meter
- Gate Type Display
Patch Editor Window
- Resizable Patch window
- Cursor based operation
- Effect Patch window showing both inputs and output to/from each effect block
- List and edit Port names
- Simultaneous operation of multiple scenes/Libraries
- Direct Recall from HDD
- Patch Library Link to Scene Memories
Surround Editor Window
- 6.1 channel support
Effect Editor Window
- Add-On effects GUI support