The WMDevices Sequential Switch Matrix Expand 8 HP module provides extended functionality of the Sequential Switch Matrix.
- Gate/Trig: Gate (Green LED lit) provides 10 V outputs for each routing button. It mirrors the routing shown by the SSM LEDs. Trig mode (Red LED lit) will output a trigger when a step (CV, Step/Gate or Reset) is taken. Pushing a routing button will not change the output thus providing synchronized triggers.
- Trigger Length: CV and knob provide adjustable trigger length.
- Retrig on Step: When on, gates and triggers will retrigger quickly when a step is taken.
- Invert Behavior: When on, routings that are OFF will produce ON triggers or Gates.
- DAC3/4: Two 4 bit DAC outputs that output a weighted 4 bit voltage between 0 and 5 volts. From routing columns 3 and 4.
- Step: Outputs a trigger for each step, reset or CV change that is made to the SSM.
- Installation: Connect the 20 pin ribbon cable to the GTExp header on the SSM, and the ToSSM connector on the Expand. Red Stripe Down.
- Specs: 8 HP. 25 mm Depth. 10 V Gate Outputs. Current consumption is +40 mA, -3 mA. 12 month warranty.
- Width: SSM 16 HP. Expand 8 HP.
- Current consumption: SSM +80 mA/-32 mA. Expand +40 ma/-3 mA.
- Voltage Levels: Input range +-10 V. Output range +-10V. Step/Gate and Reset sense signals at 0.8 V.
- Operating Frequency: Maximum transition frequency is 26kHz. Pushing buttons at high
- clock speeds will slow the response as the buttons are debounced.
- Compare Input: ±10 V. Normaled to 0.5 V.
- Depth: SSM & Expand - 25 mm with connectors
- Compliance: The SSM and Expand are RoHS and CE compliant.
- Gate/Trigger Outputs of Each Route
- Gates Mirror Routing LEDs
- Triggers Occur on Steps
- Step Output For CV and Step/Reset
- Retrigger Gates on Step Optional
- Gate/Trig Behavior Invertable
- CV and Knob for Trigger Length
- Four Bit DAC Outputs for Outs 3/4
- Skiffable PCB Design
- 8 HP
- +40 mA/-3 mA Current Consumption