From the renowned versatility and tone of the Wizard Modern Classic and Wizard Modern Classic II amplifiers, the Wizard MC 25 Combo Amp meets up with all the "Big Amp" tone demands without the microphone shattering DB levels.
Two inputs (high and low sensitivity) ideal for amplifier ganging.
The MC-25 incorporates both Rhythm Gain and a Rhythm Master controls enabling user to choose from soft and smooth in character to tight and in your face vintage tones. The addition of a foot-switchable Rhythm Boost add an extra Vintage "in your face" punch.
The Lead Gain and Lead Master channel is carried over from the Modern Classic.
- True by-pass, tube buffered, Foot-switching, series effects loop
- Foot-switching channel select capabilities take you from vintage clean to modern high gain with extended bottom end response
- Foot-switchable Lead Boost enhances the high gain experience
- Two inputs (high and low sensitivity)
- Rhythm Gain with foot-switchable Pull-Rhythm Boost, Rhythm Master
- Lead Gain with Pull-Channel Select
- Lead Master with foot-switchable Pull-Lead Boost, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence controls
- Lead Bright, Rhythm Bright, Loop Send & Return controls located on rear panel
- Rear mounted Line Out jack
- 6V6 powered