Product DescriptionBlack Eyed Peas. Beyoncé. Usher. John Legend. Alicia Keys. Jason Mraz. Macy Grey. Mary J. Blige. Rob Thomas. Sting. David Bowie. Tupac Shakur. Notorious B.I.G. Jay-Z.
They’ve all turned to Tony Maserati for his magic touch. Now, you can too.
When you’re ready for the hit sound, get on the fast track with Maserati’s custom-built high performance processing chains.
Tony Maserati on:
GTi Guitar Toner
"The GTi was created with all the different guitar players I've admired in mind. I tried to find settings that would be a starting place for getting their sound, from the ‘Clean’ in-your-face sound of, say, Elliott Smith to the wide chorus-y spread of The Police's Andy Summers using the 'Clean Chorus' setting. On the 'Heavy' setting, a bit of level and EQ help your already crunched guitar sound scream through any thick instrumentation you've got. ‘Thick Rhythm' lets you to subtly or substantially make your rhythm guitar sound livelier; it also works great on Wurlis and Horns. The 'Soft Flange' setting is just that; it adds interesting and subtly audible filtering to legato notes or sustained electric guitars. My intention was to make these effects usable in a wide variety of applications. The wild and crazy FX are out there; you already got 'em if you need 'em!"
VX1 Vocal Enhancer
"The VX1 is a compact package for full vocal control, whether you need to squeeze the most emotion out subtle performance or engulf it in a room with a full band production. This plug-in has all the processing you need for Vocals.
Contour 1 will give you a studio or small venue room; Contour 2 is a larger chamber with reflective pre-delays, most suited for slow ballads; and Contour 3 is set up for quicker tempo songs with a very small room and matching pre-delay."
DRM Drum Slammer
"The DRM was designed to help the excitement of percussive transients get heard through mixes which are thick with instrumentation and vocals. Whether on programmed or live drums, DRM is a great starting point for your mix."
HMX Harmonics Generator
"In 'Modal' mode, the HMX will make your piano wide, with just the right amount of chorus effect, to give it life on a vocal demo, or raise your Wurlitzer’s presence, for some ethereal magic. 'Bounce' mode will add a bit of reverb and delay, to create energy and movement for a sensitive ballad or live-ness to a funky full-band setting."
B72 Bass Phattener
"The B72 actually has two distinct starting places. I've worked on a large variety of music for my artists, and there's never just one sound or one preset. Try the 'DI' setting on your electric or acoustic bass and you'll see how you can enhance the roundness, while keeping it lively throughout the song. The 'Synth' setting opens up a different door, with thickness, stereo spread, and harmonic flavor. It’ll fill the speakers like an old Prophet."
ACG Acoustic Guitar Designer
"The ACG is a comprehensive tool to help gain ultimate control and energy boost from a variety of acoustic guitar types. The ‘ACG 1’ setting allows you to maximize level and sculpt your top and bottom. ‘ACG 2’ setting has more built-in compression for bringing out the subtleties in a live performance. Both have appropriate room settings available to be dialed in at varying levels."
Condition New Software Delivery Electronic Delivery iLok Required No Plug-in Type EQ, Dynamics, Reverb / Delay, Pitch / Vocal Processing Plug-In Format AAX Native 64-bit, AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3 Operating System Mac, Windows
Related Blog Posts
- Truphonic Raves About the Bock iFet!
- Nieman Music Moves On Up To API 1608
- Russian Recordings Brings Home a Vintage Speck Console
- Vintage King Delivers A Neve 8078 To Electric Lady Studios
- Vintage King Outfits Wilco's Loft With A Neve BCM-10
- The Oberlin Conservatory of Music And Vintage King Team For Revamp
- 513 Analog Recording Inc. Sees Major Expansion Via Vintage King
- NoWare Media Gets A Studio Makeover From Vintage King
- The Lost Ark Studio Picks Up A SSL Matrix
- Merlin Moon Studio: A Vintage Wonderland
- Keith Harter Music Studios Work With Vintage King On New Mixing System
- SAE Calls on Vintage King to Boost Schools Nationwide
- Matt McClure Connects With Barefoot Sound's MiniMain12
- Vintage King And Robert Lang Studios Talk Outboard Gear
- Rourketown Studios Welcomes New Tonelux Consule
- SAE Institute Chicago: Shaping The Next Generation Of Audio Specialists
- Tim Palmer Mixes Tradition With New Technology At 62 Studio
- Matchbox Recording Studio Brings Home A New API Console
- Island Vortex Brings In VK For Big Sound
- Studio Trilogy Gets An API Upgrade
- The Bubble Talks Their API 1608
- Vintage King Outfits Kore Studios With API Console And More
- Kenny Larkin Brings Home The Box
- Studio Tour: Fairfax Recordings pt. 1
- RedNet and Avid Brings Quality Audio And Networking To Eleven Sound
- Vintage King Teams With Windmark Recording For New Console
- Studio Tour: Fairfax Recordings pt. 2
- Mix Magazine Highlights Vintage King Clients In Class Of 2015
- Blue Rock Studio Brings Home Custom Rupert Neve Designs 5088
- Fall Out Boy's Joe Trohman Opts For API 1608 Console
- Boston's Dimension Sound Is Given New Life
- Dan Pinder Discovers The Magic Of Trinnov Audio Gear
- Vintage King Chronicles Console Restoration For New Orleans Studio
- Blackbird Studio Upgrades To Avid Pro Tools | HDX With Help From Vintage King
- Lake Havasu High School and Vintage King Team Up For Student Studio Overhaul
- Sound Brigade Picks Up Avid ICON From Vintage King
- Tracking With Studio Baumhaus
- Going Inside The Studio Of Mikel Rouse
- Tracking With Johann Scheerer of Clouds Hill Recordings
- Jeffery Alan Jones Brings Home The Power Of The Avid S6
- Tracking With Jody Boyd Of 9WG Studios
- Trinnov Provides Studio Vet Don Setaro With The Essentials For Mixing
- Ohio University Installs Intuitive Yamaha Nuage Work Surface In Student Mix Room
- Tracking: Jean-Marie Riachi Of JMR Studios
- John O'Mahony Talks Studio Workflow With The AMS Neve Genesys
- Tracking With Jim Kaufman of Jim Kaufman Productions
- Trace Horse Studio Enters Nashville With Neve Consoles In Tow
- Tracking With Roger Goodman Of Royal House Recording
- Vintage King Ushers Second Canaan Missionary Baptist Church Into A New Era Of Live Sound
- Sean Neff Discovers The Power Of The Avid S3
- Tracking With Billy Crockett of Blue Rock Artist Ranch And Studio
- Q-Tip Commissions Vintage King For Sale Of Classic API Console
- Make Your Mark With Vince Tennant of Wild Woods
- Make Your Mark With Ben Pacheco Of Future Perfect Music
- Vintage King Helps Team Detroit Secure Powerful Post Production Set-Up
- Vintage King's Inside Look At Shure Microphones
- Vintage King's Inside Look At Universal Audio