Product DescriptionGreat sounding and easy to use, Waves OneKnobplugins feature the best of Waves' award-winning audio processes,coupled with their simplest, most intuitive interfaces ever. Foreveryone from home recording enthusiasts to audio industryprofessionals, OneKnob plugins deliver high-quality, quick results,providing outstanding go-to solutions for studio and live sound workalike.
In the control room, in the DJ booth, or when mixing a live show -- whenusers don't feel like tweaking loads of parameters, and when they wantto stay focused on the music and simply dial up some great-soundingeffects -- OneKnob plugins may be just what they've been looking for.Hooked up to a hardware controller, mixing has never been this fast --or this much fun.
The OneKnob Series includes OneKnob Brighter, OneKnob Phatter, OneKnobFilter, OneKnob Pressure, OneKnob Louder, OneKnob Driver and OneKnobWetter.
An intelligent treble booster that adds brightness from the mid-highrange on up, Brighter is perfect for brightening up a track or making itcut through the mix.
Phatter is a bass booster that provides a quick way to add bottom,weight and body to bass, keys, kick drums and vocals alike, to thickenthem in the mix.
From the mixing room to the DJ booth, Filter is a powerful sweepablefilter with switchable Resonance modes, perfect for full mixes, loops,analog synths and more.
From light, parallel-style compression to pumping and squashing,Pressure is a versatile dynamics processor, ideal for percussive sourceslike loops and drum busses.
Using a combination of peak limiting and low-level compression withautomatic makeup, Louder effectively makes tracks louder, increasing RMSby up to 24 dB.
Inspired by famous guitar overdrive pedals, Driver is capable ofeverything from light overdrive to full-on distortion. But it's not justfor guitars; it sounds great as an effect for vocals, piano, synths,drums, bass and more.
From short, bright ambiences that are felt more than heard, to longer,darker spaces, Wetter adds instant depth to any track, creating theperfect atmosphere.
The new OneKnob series of plugins from Waves is Native only.
Condition New Software Delivery Electronic Delivery iLok Required No Plug-in Type Dynamics, Reverb / Delay, Effects, Harmonic Plug-In Format AAX Native 64-bit, AAX Native, RTAS, AudioSuite, AU, VST, VST3 Operating System Mac, Windows
Related Blog Posts
- Truphonic Raves About the Bock iFet!
- Nieman Music Moves On Up To API 1608
- Russian Recordings Brings Home a Vintage Speck Console
- Vintage King Delivers A Neve 8078 To Electric Lady Studios
- Vintage King Outfits Wilco's Loft With A Neve BCM-10
- The Oberlin Conservatory of Music And Vintage King Team For Revamp
- 513 Analog Recording Inc. Sees Major Expansion Via Vintage King
- NoWare Media Gets A Studio Makeover From Vintage King
- The Lost Ark Studio Picks Up A SSL Matrix
- Merlin Moon Studio: A Vintage Wonderland
- Keith Harter Music Studios Work With Vintage King On New Mixing System
- SAE Calls on Vintage King to Boost Schools Nationwide
- Matt McClure Connects With Barefoot Sound's MiniMain12
- Vintage King And Robert Lang Studios Talk Outboard Gear
- Rourketown Studios Welcomes New Tonelux Consule
- SAE Institute Chicago: Shaping The Next Generation Of Audio Specialists
- Tim Palmer Mixes Tradition With New Technology At 62 Studio
- Matchbox Recording Studio Brings Home A New API Console
- Island Vortex Brings In VK For Big Sound
- Studio Trilogy Gets An API Upgrade
- The Bubble Talks Their API 1608
- Vintage King Outfits Kore Studios With API Console And More
- Kenny Larkin Brings Home The Box
- Studio Tour: Fairfax Recordings pt. 1
- RedNet and Avid Brings Quality Audio And Networking To Eleven Sound
- Vintage King Teams With Windmark Recording For New Console
- Studio Tour: Fairfax Recordings pt. 2
- Mix Magazine Highlights Vintage King Clients In Class Of 2015
- Blue Rock Studio Brings Home Custom Rupert Neve Designs 5088
- Fall Out Boy's Joe Trohman Opts For API 1608 Console
- Boston's Dimension Sound Is Given New Life
- Dan Pinder Discovers The Magic Of Trinnov Audio Gear
- Vintage King Chronicles Console Restoration For New Orleans Studio
- Blackbird Studio Upgrades To Avid Pro Tools | HDX With Help From Vintage King
- Lake Havasu High School and Vintage King Team Up For Student Studio Overhaul
- Sound Brigade Picks Up Avid ICON From Vintage King
- Tracking With Studio Baumhaus
- Going Inside The Studio Of Mikel Rouse
- Tracking With Johann Scheerer of Clouds Hill Recordings
- Jeffery Alan Jones Brings Home The Power Of The Avid S6
- Tracking With Jody Boyd Of 9WG Studios
- Trinnov Provides Studio Vet Don Setaro With The Essentials For Mixing
- Ohio University Installs Intuitive Yamaha Nuage Work Surface In Student Mix Room
- Tracking: Jean-Marie Riachi Of JMR Studios
- John O'Mahony Talks Studio Workflow With The AMS Neve Genesys
- Tracking With Jim Kaufman of Jim Kaufman Productions
- Trace Horse Studio Enters Nashville With Neve Consoles In Tow
- Tracking With Roger Goodman Of Royal House Recording
- Vintage King Ushers Second Canaan Missionary Baptist Church Into A New Era Of Live Sound
- Sean Neff Discovers The Power Of The Avid S3
- Tracking With Billy Crockett of Blue Rock Artist Ranch And Studio
- Q-Tip Commissions Vintage King For Sale Of Classic API Console
- Make Your Mark With Vince Tennant of Wild Woods
- Make Your Mark With Ben Pacheco Of Future Perfect Music
- Vintage King Helps Team Detroit Secure Powerful Post Production Set-Up
- Vintage King's Inside Look At Shure Microphones
- Vintage King's Inside Look At Universal Audio