DiGiGrid MGO is an optical MADI interface that allows you to connect any MADI-enabled device to the SoundGrid network. Record, process and playback up to 128 channels with as many plugins as you like in high-fidelity at a super low-latency of 0.8 milliseconds! Moreover, the DiGiGrid MGO can record to two computers simultaneously – one for virtual soundcheck, the other for backup.
SoundGrid Driver for DiGiGrid MGB is required for the DiGiGrid MGB to function.
- MADI-to-SoundGrid interface
- Plug any MADI-enabled device into SoundGrid
- Record, process and playback up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- MADI Optical I/O (SFP Optics cartridges)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- Support for 64chn and 56chn modes
- Support for double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronisation via (in fallback order): Word Clock input, MADI (port A), SoundGrid (SoE), Internal 1 SoundGrid port (RJ45)
- Reset switch
- Support for channel 57 controls – DiGiCo-specific, will be used to connect a DiGiCo stage rack and control it
- Platforms: Midas, Studer, Soundcraft, Solid State Logic and Multitrack