The DiGiGrid MGB interface allows you to connect any coaxial MADI-enabled device to the SoundGrid network. Now, you can record, process and playback up to 128 channels using hundreds of Waves plugins with a super-low latency of 0.8 milliseconds. In addition to simplifying your routing, the MGB interface enables recording to two computers simultaneously for virtual soundcheck and backup.
SoundGrid Driver for DiGiGrid MGB is required for the DiGiGrid MGB to function.
- MADI-to-SoundGrid interface
- Plug any MADI-enabled device into SoundGrid
- Record, process and playback up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- MADI Coaxial I/O (BNCs)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- Support for 64chn and 56chn modes
- Support for double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz
- Clock Synchronisation via (in fallback order): Word Clock input, MADI (port A), SoundGrid (SoE), Internal 1 SoundGrid port (RJ45)
- Reset switch
- Support for channel 57 controls – DiGiCo-specific, will be used to connect a DiGiCo stage rack and control it
- Platforms: DiGiCo, Midas, Multitrack