The perfect upgrade for your Pro Tools system, the DiGiGrid DLS interface is a comprehensive, all-in-one processing and networking hub. With two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs, a built-in SoundGrid DSP server and a network switch, the DLS is designed to give you more processing power by bridging Pro Tools systems with SoundGrid.
DLS works in one of two modes, I/O and SGP. In both modes, you can connect additional SoundGrid-compatible components to your system with a single cat 5e/cat 6 ethernet cable.
With its built-in SoundGrid server, the DLS gives you unmatchable processing power. With full plug-in integration inside your DAW, DLS enables you to monitor and mix using hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plug-ins in real time with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
- In I/O mode, the DLS is designed to act as a bridge between Pro Tools systems and the DLS's built-in DSP server. In this mode, the HD/HDX or HD Native system remains your playback engine, while the DLS appears as individual I/O units from which you can expand your studio by offloading your plug-in processing to the built-in server and by connecting to additional SoundGrid I/Os.
- In SGP mode, the DLI enables you to control a variety of DigiLink enabled I/Os, bridge your favorite DAW (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, and offload your plug-in processing to the built-in DSP server.
- Built-in SoundGrid DSP server and network switch
- Dual DigiLink ports providing up to 64 digital inputs/outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD systems with SoundGrid
- Enables convenient and seamless use of a variety of DigiLink-compliant I/O devices with any native DAW
- Compliant with the SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single ethernet cable (cat 5e/cat 6)
- Internal SoundGrid DSP server (Intel® i5)
- 2 DiGiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port)
- I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os (Digi192, Digi96, HD Omni, HD I/O, Apogee Symphony, Lynx Aurora)
- 2 operation mode switches
- 2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 AC input
- 1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 USB port
- 2U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (SoE) or DigiLink