Unlike Harp 1, Vienna Symphonic Harp II Full is played by Julia Reth and features an even larger number of single notes in various playing styles, such as damped, fingernail playing, “Près-de-la-table”, pedal glissandos and bisbigliandos – those whispering tender tremolos played on two strings of the same pitch that create a lovely ethereal effect. Harp 2 is the ideal complement to Harp 1, reflecting the use of two harps in orchestral music since the mid 19th century.
The Standard Library and the Extended Library of Harp 2 combined contain the same samples and articulations as they appear on the Vienna Instruments Collection Harps. Please find a detailed list of included playing techniques under the menu item Sample Content.
- BASIC ARTICULATIONS: Damped / Près-de-la-table / Fingernails / Pedal glissando / Normal with release variations
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 1.1 GB free hard drive space for the Standard Library, 1.1 GB for the Full Library
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD or fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard