The Vienna Instruments Software Package includes 8 products:
Vienna Instruments PRO
The tailor-made sample player for all Vienna Instruments Collections offers auto humanization, polyphonic legato, enveloped time stretching, tuning scales, built-in reverb and EQ, multi-instruments with auto-voicing, and a powerful internal Auto-Playback and Pattern Sequencer. AU/VST/RTAS.
Includes ten high-end audio processing plug-ins: Equalizer, Master Equalizer, Limiter, Multiband Limiter, Compressor, Exciter, PowerPan, Analyzer, Convolution Reverb and Hybrid Reverb. AU/VST/VST3/RTAS.
Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
The ultimate cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for Macs and PCs, merging all parts of the audio production process: Hosting of Vienna Instruments (PRO) as well as third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VSTi/AU plug-ins, mixing with full parameter automation, in stereo and surround, one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO. Includes the free 9 GB sample-pack Epic Orchestra. AU/VST/VST3/RTAS.
Vienna MIR PRO
The network-capable mixing solution for Mac and PC is based on revolutionary Multi Impulse Response (MIR) convolution technology. Its direct connection with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 allows for a seamless integration with any audio production environment.
Vienna MIR RoomPack 1: Vienna Konzerthaus
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the largest and most artistically progressive institutions in the world of music. Ever since its inauguration in 1913 it has been open to new artistic influences, while endeavoring to satisfy the demands of tradition. In its day, the Vienna Konzerthaus was one of the most modern buildings of the Danube Monarchy, setting new standards for construction technology and architecture with a rare combination of Historicism, Secessionism and Art Nouveau influences. Thanks to the careful and responsible treatment of its architectural heritage, it is today regarded as one of the most modern concert houses in the world while remaining true to its historical roots.
Vienna MIR RoomPack 2: Studios & Sound Stages
RoomPack 2 includes more than 19,000 individual impulse responses for Vienna MIR PRO. If offers the famed Teldex recording hall in Berlin as well as three recording studios of the “ORF Funkhaus”, the public radio broadcasting building of the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF) in Vienna.
Vienna MIR RoomPack 3: Mystic Spaces
RoomPack 3 offers more than 4,200 additional impulse responses of exceptional churches. The outstanding acoustics of the “Steinhofkirche”, one of Vienna’s famous Jugendstil (Art Nouveau) landmarks as well as the Late Gothic pilgrimage church “Maria Strassengel“ provide the perfect ambience for epic, sacred or meditative compositions.
Vienna MIR RoomPack 4: The Sage Gateshead
RoomPack 4 features renderings of the UK’s landmark building in the northeast of England that boasts outstanding acoustics. The eye-popping curved glass construction, with its shell-like stainless steel roof that appears to wrap itself around the buildings beneath, opened in 2004 as a center for musical education, performance and conferences. It contains three venues that have been constructed as isolated buildings in order to prevent transmission of noise and vibration. A special “spongy” concrete mix was used in the construction, with a higher-than-usual air capacity to improve the acoustics
Vienna Instruments Pro
- MAC Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon with Mac OS X 10.5.7 or higher. RTAS, AAX Native, AU or VST host program (RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher)
- PC Intel P4/AMD Athlon 64 (and later) CPU with Windows XP 32 bit, Windows 7/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended). VST, AAX Native, or RTAS host program (RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher).
- Also available as stand-alone on Apple and PC.
- eLicenser 220.127.116.1132 or higher.
Vienna Ensemble Pro 5
- PC Intel P4/AMD Athlon 64 (and later) CPU with Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 7/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended) or
- Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon with Mac OS X 10.5.7 or higher (PPC/PPC64 works but is not actively supported)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- Working Gigabit connection between master and slave computer(s)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other USB eLicenser, e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS (Windows 7/Vista/XP), AU/VST/VST3/RTAS (OS X) compatible host; also works stand-alone
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- eLicenser Control Center 18.104.22.1682 or higher (the latest available version from www.eLicenser.net is highly recommended)
For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Vista/Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.5.7 or higher
- 12 GB RAM
For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Vista/Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 “Gainstown” or better, with OS X 10.5.7 or higher
- 24 GB RAM
- Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 or DAW capable of hosting AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS plug-ins
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (Windows 7/Vista/XP), AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS (OS X) compatible host; also works stand-alone
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other USB eLicenser, e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center 22.214.171.1242 or higher
- PC Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 (and later) with Windows XP/VISTA/Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit versions or
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS compatible hosts
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)