The Vienna Instruments Special Edition Volume 4 features 15 woodwind and brass instruments that are not included in the Special Edition Volumes 1–3, such as the “Fanfare Trumpets” (a powerful ensemble of 6 trumpets), bass flute and contrabass clarinet. Articulations include staccato, sustained, sforzato as well as Vienna’s famed Legato Performances – real note transitions, smoothly and authentically performed by the algorithms of the Vienna Instruments software player.
What’s more, the most important articulations of the Vienna Choir are included, covering the full range of the human voice with soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles. Add another dimension and a very human touch to your music, especially to your orchestral scores!
Your purchase of the Special Edition Volume 4 entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments software player as well as the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
*Requires the ViennaKey
- Bass Flute
- English Horn (Viennese)
- Contrabass Clarinet
- Bassoon 2
- Soprano Saxophone
- Bass Saxophone
- Trumpet (Bb)
- Fanfare Trumpets (6)
- Bass Trumpet
- Alto Trombone
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device or other USB eLicenser, formerly Syncrosoft)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (please download the latest version from www.elicenser.net)
- Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that the actually needed space on your hard disk is only 19.44 GB (2/3 of the originally recorded data size of 27.2 GB).
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- 88-key master keyboard
Every Vienna Instruments collection comes with both the Vienna Instruments player and Vienna Ensemble. Get Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 to add another layer of expression to Vienna Instruments and improve your workflow.