The Urton M3 is a large diaphragm tube microphone with switchable patterns. It is manufactured with great care to produce its distinctive, warm and brilliant sound, and it handles high sound levels without annoying distortions.
This mic uses a twin capsule with platinum diaphragms of only 4μm gauge. The capsules are mounted on a shock absorber to prevent subsonic distortions. An additional screen protects against moisture from spittle occuring regularly during speech and singing performances.
The tube used in the M3 is a highly selected 12AU7 triode in a zero feedback circuit design. The output transformer was designed specifically for this mic, providing undistorted sound to the fully floating output, even at the highest levels.
Each Urton M3 is completely precision handcrafted in Germany by enthusiasts delivering superior reliability, safety and audio performance.
- Hand soldered stainless steel
- 4my platinum coasted capsule
- Tuchel input connector
- Patterns: Omni, Cardioid and Figure 8 (dedicated knob on power supply front plate for switching between patterns)
- 2 year manufacturer warranty (excluding tubes)
In the Box:
- Urton M3
- Urton PSU
- Peli 1500 carrying case with the caracteristic Urton metal emblem
- Handmade wooden microphone box with velvet inlay
- Mogami Tube cable with tuchel connectors
- 16GB USB drive with manuals