The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom combines UA’s most powerful DSP accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration in addition to the included Analog Classics Plus bundle.This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” additional UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro
- Equalizer, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, Precision Mix Rack Collection, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices — UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- VST, RTAS, AAX 64 support
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- PC with available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software