The Torpedo C.A.B. is a high-end cabinet simulator in a stompbox format. It is not a loadbox, but it does include all the great features of the Torpedo Live, together with an input stage specifically tailored to accept pedal-level signals.
2 Assignable Footswitches
The Torpedo C.A.B. features 2 user-assignable footswitches. Assignable functions include Preset selection, Bypass, Mute, EQ On/Off and more… Musicians equipped with MIDI rigs will be able to remote-control the Torpedo C.A.B. via MIDI.
We know you love those little effects stompboxes and we definitely want you to use them with our Torpedo C.A.B. Place it at the end of your effect chain and all need to carry your amp will be gone. Plug it into the PA and you will be ready to go with a great sound.
- Input stage specifically designed to accept pedal-level signals
- Speaker & miking simulation powered by Torpedo technology (32 slots, and over 45 cabs available)
- 96 kHz / 32-bit float signal processing
- 3rd-party IR compatible (512 available slots)
- Included 5-band EQ with guitar and bass modes
- I/Os: Switchable Guitar/Line In, switchable Amp/Line out, Headphones, USB remote control