The SSA 2B Stereo Summing Amplifier features two very low noise / low distortion summing amplifiers with a very wide frequency response.
The inputs are transformer balanced and the circuits are symmetrical from input to output. The inputs are capable of handling extremely high input levels. The Outputs are balanced and have fully floating transformers with a static screen. The power supply and the sidechain circuits are based on a solid-state circuit.
With the exception of the output stage all DC voltages are stabilised.
- 10 stereo - 1 stereo output
- 2 first stereo inputs can be switched as 4 mono inputs
- 23-step gold plated output gain control
- Master Output Gain: -10 dB to +10 dB
- Fully symmetrical circuitry from input to output
- Zero field transformer balanced inputs.
- Maximum input > +30 dBu
- Low noise: < -85 dBu @ all inputs terminated
- Two large VU meters showing output level
- Frequency response 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Distortion < 0,05 %