The Tube-Tech PM 1A is a combined Microphone Preamplifier and Direct Instrument amplifier. The input provides a switchable +48 V phantom power, a select-able mic. impedance of 600/1200/2400 Ohm, a phase reverse switch, a low-cut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/off), as well as a switchable -20 dB pad. Gain is adjustable from +10 dB to +70 dB.
The Direct Instrument Input are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB. The amplifier is all tube. Input transformer is enclosed in a MU-metal can. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings. The input and output are balanced as well as fully floating.
- All tube-based push-pull amplifier
- Mic. Gain in 2 dB and 10 dB steps
- Selectable mic. impedance 600/1200/2400 Ohms
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- Phase reversal
- 20 dB pad
- High impedance Direct Input
- Lowcut filter (20 Hz/40 Hz/off)
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 15 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
Note: This module requires the Tube-Tech RM8 or RM2 Rack