The TK Audio S-Blender is a mini mastering console with two stereo inserts for parallel / serial processing and a perfect tool for mixing and mastering. The five-step mode control changes the signal path, and numerous combinations can be tested without reconnecting any outboard. The first insert has a semi-fixed position and the second insert can be positioned at four different points in the signal path. At the push of a button the two inserts swap position and by using the mute buttons previewing can be done without altering the level controls. For easy integration the Blender has a separate monitor section with volume control and mono switch. It's the optimal unit for two-stage compression combining parallel and serial compression in a clean and simple way.
Mastering-grade circuits and a switch matrix with gold plated relays guarantees maximum performance.The goal has been to make the perfect tool for parallel and serial processing. With two outboard processors connected, for example two compressors, or a compressor and an EQ, numerous combinations can be achieved at a twist of a knob. Interfaced with a DAW and a monitoring system the Blender can be used for both processing and monitor control.
- Unique parallel and serial processing
- Gold plated relays
- Monitor section with volume control and mono switch
- Internal, regulated powersupply with a toroidal transformer
- 115 or 230V, selectable
- Noise flooor: below 104dBm
- Frequency response:Â 10Hz to 100kHz, less than -0.1dB
- Distortion: less than 0.003% THD+N, @ +8dBm
- Balanced XLR main/insert inputs: 24kohm
- All controls stepped
- Updated circuit for lower noise
- New illuminated in/out switch
- Mains on/off on front