The VSS3-reverb technology inherent in the TC Electronic M3000 is an industry standard. The M3000 has some of the best sounding, most versatile and easy-to-use professional reverbs for music and film/post applications. Combining ultimate control of directivity in the early reflections with a transparent and harmonically magnificent diffused field, the art of reverberation is brought to a new and higher level.
The M3000 enables you to add the softest and cleanest ambience to your work that you have ever heard. Furthermore the processor boasts a wide range of tools and presets to give you the exact vintage or post production reverb you are looking for.
With Dual-engine structure enabling two simultaneous reverbs or effects, award winning intuitive user-interface, 600 factory presets and multiple I/O formats, the M3000 is one of the best reverb choices for high-end music- and film/post-production.
Reverbs for Music
M3000 contains the VSS-3 and VSS-3 Gate reverb algorithms, which are specifically designed for music production applications.
Since the mid-eighties a lot of effort in the high-end effects companies have gone into reverb technology. However, these technologies have all been built upon variations over the same theme, and thus only marginal improvements were created. Some of the main complaints relating to existing reverbs, are that they have unrealistic imaging, sound too metallic and have a tendency to impose unwanted modulation on the signal. With VSS3 these drawbacks all belong to the past.
The main sonic advantages of VSS3 are:
- Ultimate realism
- Combining a perfectly smooth diffuse field with detailed Early Reflections, VSS3 is the ultimate reverb technology in the search of sonic realism.
- Accurate early reflections
- By employing a large number of directional taps - between 40 and 100 - VSS3 is capable of simulating the Sonics of actual rooms with an unprecedented precision.
- Smooth diffuse fields
- VSS3 gives you the highest degree of smoothness and clarity to the late reflections - diffused field.
- The gentle signal processing of VSS3 keeps the signal in 100% correct pitch, even when engaging extensive effects processing.
- Modulation free
All this gives you the ability to experience a completely new approach to reverb while still preserving the virtues of the old style effects.