Switchcraft PT Series Audio Pass-Through I/O Panels are a perfect solution for anyone requiring front-of-rack access to their I/O's in any permanent or mobile studio environment. All versions are hard-wired to two DB25 back panel connectors utilizing the TASCAM DTRS standard pinout.
- Front-of-rack access to the back of your rack.
- Input/Output module for any piece of equipment utilizing DB25, 1/4" TS/TRS, or Male/Female XLR connections (i.e. audio consoles, mic-pre's, channel strips, outboard gear, etc.).
- Increase the lifespan of expensive pieces of equipment by preserving their input/output connectors insertion/withdrawal cycle limitations.
- Hard-wired using 110 Ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable...ideal for analog or digital audio.
- DB25 connectors are wired to the TASCAM DTRS pinout.
- All Switchcraft® patchbays are built by hand in the United States
Configuration: PT8FX8MX2DB25 (8 Female and 8 Male XLR's)