Based on Hollywood's famous Sunset Sound Studios, the Sunset Sound S1P Tutti 500 Series mic/instrument preamp is a testament to Tutti Camarata, the man who started Sunset Sound.
Celebrating Sunset Sound's 50 years of recordings, ranging from Mary Poppins to Van Halen, The Doors to Sheryl Crow, Led Zeppelin to the Wallflowers, the S1P Tutti was designed to replicate the high level of quality the studio itself had to deliver on its vocal recordings.
The S1P is based on the design used in the massive API console in Studio One where so many famous vocalists have recorded.
The S1P harnesses Dual Hardy 990 op amps, two custom made Cinemag nickel transformers (in-out) and is the original design keeping it true to history.
- Same design used in the Sunset Consoles
- Dual 990 op-amps
- Nickel transformers: input and output
- Greater than 60dB of gain
- 10Hz to 60KHz FLAT
- Distortion less than .02%
- Clips at +28 dBu
- Signal/overload indicator
- Selectable input gain: 10dB steps
- Adjustable Gain Trim: +/- 6dB
- Output fader control
- Front and rear XLR MIC input
- Hi-Z / INST front panel input
- Made in the USA