The Stone Deaf SD30 is an all analog class A or class A/B British sounding guitar amplifier that incorporates a digital control system to enable the user to store and recall a wide variety of tonal palettes at the touch of a button. The pre-set bank enables you to store any combination of settings on 8 banks with up to 32 user-stored pre-sets available. A perfect amplifier for gigging or recording because of its versatility as it can operate in Class A at 8 watts. It also incorporates digital reverb and MIDI control. With its analog soul and its digital brain, this is a very user friendly and attractive amp to play. Expect a full spectrum of tone with our own signature sounds as well as head turning looks to make your friends, fellow band members and other bands very envious.
The SD30 takes the gigging amplifier to the next level with unprecedented control across numerous channels on a valve amplifier. With a huge amount of tonal options and configurations it is the perfect amp for any setting.
- 30 Watts RMS Class A/B or 8 Watts RMS Class A (perfect for gig volume for recording and home use)
- Light weight poplar cabinets available (brilliant portability because of its lightweight construction)
- All analog valve amplifier circuit with digital control of reverb, tone, volume and gain at the push of a button (allows the user to store 8 pre-sets per bank with 4 banks and recall up to 32 channels/presets of user defined tone)
- MIDI input (allows control of all settings via MIDI input using standard MIDI protocol)
- 240/120v Switchable (perfect for travel due to its ability to switch voltages from US, EU, UK, etc)
- Digital spring reverb (
- Channel assignable Cathode Bias and Fixed Bias
- Channel assignable Solid State Rectifier or Valve Rectifier
- Channel assignable buffered effects loop with send and return volumes