The Stonedeaf SD08 is an all analogue single class A guitar amplifier that incorporates a digital control system to enable the user to store and recall a wide variety of tonal pallets at the touch of a button. The pre-set bank enables you to store any combination of settings on 4 banks with up to 16 user-stored pre-sets available. Imagine the different settings for different scenarios enabling you to recall that perfect setting for a specific room you recorded in or with a specific effects pedal. If your so generous to let someone play your SD08 then you may want to recall your settings after they have jammed using their own settings on your amplifier?
The SD08 is game changing valve amp and bridges the gap between valve amplifiers and digital amplifiers and it has the ability to create a vast tonal palette thats easy and intuitive to dial in from its familiar interface. Perfect for recording and home use because of its size and portability.
- Pure Class A Single Ended (beautiful sounding pre-amp for blues and clean tones)
- 8 Watts RMS (perfect volume for recording and home use)
- Light weight poplar cabinets available (brilliant portability because of its light weight construction)
- All analog valve amplifier circuit with digital control of tone, volume and gain via a push of a button (allows the user to store their settings and recall them up to 16 channels of user defined tone)
- MIDI Input (allows control of all settings via midi input using standard MIDI protocol)
- 240/120v Switchable (perfect for travel due to its ability to switch voltages from US, EU, UK, etc)