All mixing engineers need a place for the mixing board and a place to put their cool support gear. They want it visible and within reach. They also care about the acoustics of the room and the projects that are in their care. If this describes you, the Sterling Modular Mixer Conversion Series should be on your list of options. Sterling Modular calls it a conversion because they start with their flagship, acoustically intelligent "Plan Series" mastering console and then convert it to accommodate any mixing console.
Each of the (2) outer " rack pods" feature 12u of space on the top opening, 6u on the front and 6u on the rear of the lower section.
- Unique designs (soft materials, low profile and angular design) that reduce most of the acoustical anomalies that consoles can create.
- "Open architecture" design allows more thermal venting than any other console. The same design that gives you generous cable access.
- The fully modular design that will allow you to convert to another mixer or any number of "Plan Series" configurations without starting from scratch.
- The unmatched array of available finishes, trim material options and convenience accessories.
- Sterling Modular's dedication to providing superior support for our products.
Available options (sold separately):
- Articulating (pole style) LCD arm
- Radial (gas assist) LCD arm
- Speaker platform 7" x 14"
- Speaker platform 11" x 19"
- Red oak hardwood trim (standard)
- Natural maple hardwood trim
- Natural mahogany hardwood trim
- Natural bubinga (African rosewood)
- Natural bamboo trim
- Padded bolster
- Matching side desks