Designed for the musician and sound engineer who wants his processing gear close at hand, yet able to roll away easily or stow under a desk, the Sterling Modular Face-Up is a 12-rack space, very low profile rack that provides great equipment visibility and places the controls literally at your fingertips. The wide handle and rubberized, heavy duty casters make it very easy to maneuver.
- Easy access and visibility of rack gear
- Low enough to store under many existing consoles
- Acoustical considerations are designed into this (and all) Sterling Modular products
- Generous (air and sound) pass-through holes with fabric-covered removable panels
- 3" casters for easy rolling (braking front casters)
- Full width front handle for easy maneuverability
- Side cover panel options
- 12 rack units
A slotted bottom provides ample air flow and a fabric covered, removable rear access panel makes wiring easy and helps reduce unwanted acoustical reflections. To personalize your Face-Up rack, choose from a number of wood trim options for your end panels.