- Famous SSL channel dynamics in a stand alone unit
- Expander/Gate with external key and Compressor/Limiter with link functions
- Powerful dynamics metering for Expander/Gate & Compressor/Limiter
- Interfaces directly with SSL AWS900 Total Recall™ system
- Total Recall™ of settings works in stand alone mode
The X-Rack dynamics module is based on the channel dynamics unit from the XL 9000 K Series console. This incorporates compression, limiting, expansion and gating with a number of options for hard or soft knee operation and peak, or RMS sensing. All of this circuitry is designed using SSL's acclaimed SuperAnalogue design techniques to deliver fantastic sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
The X-Rack's recall capability provides the ability to store presets into Flash memory within the unit. This provides a simple way to save and recall favourite settings and it further integrates with the AWS 900's Total Recall option to provide a single store of all settings that can be archived with a workstation's project. This level of integration is right at the heart of the philosophy of workstation integration that both the XLogic and AWS 900 products set out to address.