With XLogic Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface audio equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles and converters can now be directly interfaced with Pro Tools HD®, providing simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds.
MADI HD Reduces Costs
A single Delta Link MADI HD can take the place of up to four Digi 192® Digital I/O’s, delivering dual feeds of 64 channels of digital audio interconnection from a single hardware interface. MADI HD further reduces cost by using an efficient single cable interconnect system. It also occupies significantly less physical rack space than equivalent systems. Simpler system setup and integration
Direct connectivity between Pro Tools® DSP cards and MADI cards means efficient simple system configuration. Fibre Optic MADI allows distances up to 1000 m between the Pro Tools system and other MADI equipment. Remote audio routing to and from Pro Tocols is possible in conjunction with MADI routing equipment.
- 2 Primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools|HD® card
- 2 optical MADI ports delivering duplicate 64 channel feeds
- Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz
- Word/SuperClock input
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analog and AES/EBU outputs
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out)and 1-2 samples (MADI In). Furthermore the unit allows to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
- A USB interface is provided for user control and/or future firmware updates.