The Sputnik Modular Selector is a sequential switch that allows the automated routing of one of four inputs to a single output. The Selector is able to switch between 2, 3, or 4 of the inputs and four direction modes (three on the front panel and one “hidden” mode) are available. Input selection can be advanced by a trigger/gate input or manual button.Four inputs accept CV or audio signals with stage selection LED indicators.
- 4 inputs with LEDs (lit when active)
- 2-4 step selector switch
- Up, down and random selector switch
- Holding Trigger and Reset buttons for 3 seconds replaces “up” mode with “pendulum”
- Regular output as well as inverted output
- Perfect companion to 5-Step Voltage Source (expands to 20 steps) and 16-Step Voltage Source (expands to 64 steps)
- In: four inputs accept CV or audio signals with stage selection LED indicators.
- Steps: three mode switch allowing for selection between 2, 3, or 4 inputs
- Trig: election can be advanced by trigger, gate, or clock signals via an input jack or using the dedicated trigger button for manual selection at slower speeds
- Reset: rigger input, gate input, or manual momentary button control of sequence reset - reset defaults Selector back to Input A
- Out: signal output
- Direction: choose between 3 sequential modes at a time - UP (DCBA pattern), DOWN (ABCD pattern), or RAND (random pattern mode). PENDULUM mode (ABCDCBA pattern) is also available as a hidden feature when pressing and holding the “TRIG” and “RESET” buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds - this will swap UP with PENDULUM mode and is reversible by repeating the same process
- Invert: inverted voltage output