The Sputnik Four-Tap Delay/Dual Crossfader is a modular digital delay with patch points that allow you to create a variety of time-based effects from extreme cross-modulation to subtle, tape-like warble. The delay features a three input mixer summed to the delay section.
Delay time is variable between approximately 0.05-.2 seconds or .5 seconds to 2 seconds in X10 mode. Delay time can be further modified by the CV and FM inputs. The delay then outputs four taps from the different time intervals in the delay line, which can then be used for feedback patching (like a feedback knob on a typical delay pedal) or patched into one of the two voltage controlled crossfaders (for use in feedback patching or as a wet/dry mix).
- 3 input jacks with attenuator control knobs
- Delay time attenuator control knob
- x1 and x10 switch
- CV input to control delay time + attenuator control knob
- FM in with attenuator control knob
- 4 distinct stereo outputs: 1/4t, 1/2t, 3/4t and full time
- 2 audio inputs per crossfader
- CV control input with control knob (fade from input 1-to-2)
- Width: 22hp
- Max Depth: 40mm
- Power: 90mA@ +12V, 90mA @ -12V, 100mA @ +5V