The Soyuz SU-011 Small Diaphragm Tube Mic w/ All Capsules is a tube condenser featuring three capsules (cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional) and a -10 dB pad.
Boasting the same hand-crafted workmanship as its larger sibling, the SU-011 features an original "dead stock" sub-miniature tube, manufactured in the Soviet Union in 1986. The included cardioid capsule can be swapped for hyper-cardioid or omnidirectional models.
Seeking more adventurous sonic possibilities? The SU-011 can accommodate the capsules the SU-017, giving you both large and small diaphragm options in a small body format.
- Operating Temperature Range: O°C - +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C - +70°C
- Humidity Range: 0%...90% at +20°C and 0% - 85% at +60°C
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid with optional capsules in omni and hypercardioid (sold separately)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: cardioid 12 mv/Pa; omni 10 mv/Pa; hypercardioid 14 mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohm
- SPL: -120 dB Equivalent Noise: less than 18 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type: 6S6B
- Power: Dedicated power supply- BP-011
- Size: 26 x 123 mm
- Weight: 30 grams
- SU-011 tube condenser mic
- Cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional capsules
- -10 dB pad
- Wooden storage case
- BP-011 power supply with power cable
- XLR microphone cable (5 meters)
- SU-011 microphone clip