In Sony SpectraLayers Pro 3 you can work with the individual sounds in an audio file just as if they were objects in a photograph. Make detailed repairs with precise tools. Move sounds around, reduce noise and clutter, increase clarity, or get totally creative and transform a sound picture into something new and different. The spectral editing experience is, literally, sound as vision. Transcend the waveform display and refine your vision with SpectraLayers Pro 3.
- From small fixes to radical, project-wide transformations, use SpectraLayers Pro 3 to repair, filter, and remix audio in ways you never thought possible
- Isolate individual sounds in an audio file, select material by frequency, and construct new music directly on the spectral graph
- Eliminate unwanted noise with extreme precision. Apply bandwidth-limited noiseprints across entire files, or perform surgical cuts to remove isolated sonic events
- Audio extraction is a SpectraLayers Pro 3 specialty. Pull target sounds for analysis, replacement, or rights management purposes
- Make old recordings sound their best, with technology that transforms historical audio documents into detailed visual documents that can be edited directly in the spectral graph
- If you work with digital audio, you need SpectraLayers Pro 3. The latest edition features parallel developments in program design and core engine performance that work together in harmony to deliver the most highly-evolved spectral editing platform available