Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses, the Sony C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone
is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.
- Designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality.
- Suitable for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses.
- High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa.
- Low noise and low distortion due to built-in cooling system.
- Large diaphragm capsule.
- Electronically selectable directivity, either omni- directional or cardioid.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB (Uni), 73 dB (Omni).
- High sensitivity of -33dB/Pa
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-18,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 113 dB