The Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codecallows you to critically audition and encode to multiple formats in realtime within a DAW environment, and includes built-in encoding/decodingfeatures with extensive monitoring tools.
So now you can be assured of the best possible quality, by producingcompensated mixes optimized for online distribution, in much less time!
- Supported Codecs: Stereo mp3, mp3 Surround, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and Lossless Codecs - mp3-HD and HD-AAC
- Ability to select up to five codecs for simultaneous export, and write encoded files in real time
- Comprehensive auditioning with glitchless switching
- AB auditioning in real time between codecs, or between codec and input signal
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- Audition difference between input signal and codec output
- Graphical displays include:
- High resolution display of the Input signal and Diff signal.
- Indication of the audibility of output artifacts and codec-induced noise
- Bitstream levels and ability to compensate for overloads
- Indication of filesize or datastream compression
- - Phase metering
- Off-line encoding and decoding
- Compatible with most DAWs:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Sequoia and Wavelab. (Mac and PC)