The modular design of the RackMac Pro- 1x makes rack mounting of MacBook Pro computers simple. The enclosure can accept two computers, although it is supplied with a single module as a starter kit. The standard mounting holes, 4U height and extension rails make it easy to mount on any simple rack. It is designed for eminent practicality with front panel USB 3.0 ports and button access for power switches and it supports full airflow through each computer from front to back, even when mounted onto a fully loaded rack. At the rear, there are panel-mounted ports for HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and power cables.
The RackMacPro uses strong, secure padded brackets for protecting your valuable MacPro machines, holding the modules firmly in place while protecting the trademark mirror finish, making it ideal for rack mounting and the rigors of the road.
- Secure Rackmount Enclosure — For one or two Mac Pro computers
- Built for the Rack — 4U height, standard mounting holes, and rackmount extension rails enable easy installation into any standard equipment rack
- Provides PCIe Card Expansion for Mac Pro — Supports full airflow through each computer from front to back, even when mounted in a fully loaded rack
- Front Panel Operation — Front panel buttons enable operation of the computers power switches
- Front Panel USB 3.0 Ports — Support connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, flash drive, etc.) to each computer
- Rear Panel Mounts — Panel-mount HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and power cables connect the Mac Pros' ports to ports on the back of the RackMac Pro for convenient external cable connection
- Makes Your Mac Pro Road Ready — Strong, secure padded brackets envelop the Mac Pros to protect the computers finish and hold them firmly in place, making the RackMac Pro road-ready and perfect for portable rack installations
- Includes Mounting Support — For specialty Network Interface Thunderbolt adapters such as Promise Technology SANLink Fibre Channel adapters
- Configure As Needed — Configured with one Mac Pro mounting bracket; optional mounting bracket supports second Mac Pro